Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Earth Tones Cone yarns,





I am offering the following cone yarns for sale. These are great for knitting machines, or for weaving and handspinning purposes. I will try to describe them as well as I can, but feel free to contact me if there is anything else I can tell you about them. Shipping (from 43952) is additional. Let me know which cones you'd like, I'll weigh them all together in a box and calculate the best shipping rate for you. Feel free to make me an offer on all.

#1. Barley colored fine lace weight wool(?no tag, but looks like wool?) cone weighing 1 lb. 10.9 oz. Priced at $12.



















#2. Medium gray double-ply fine lace weight yarn cone weighs approx. 2 lbs. 8.1 oz. (tag says 70% acrylic, 30% wool). Made in Spain. A very nice large cone of yarn for plying. or machine work. Priced at $18.




































#3. Cream colored lace weight yarn, approximately 11 oz. Has a "fuzzy" quality, like wool, but a little shiny. Label says "Spectrell" -- maybe a blend? Priced at $6










Sold













#4. Brown lace weight wool, double ply. No tag, but looks like wool. Weighs 1 lb. 4.9 oz. Priced at $10.00