Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lace weight cone yarn







I am offering the following cone yarns for sale. These are great for knitting machines, or for weaving and handspinning purposes. For machine knitting, they are perfect. They are also great to use if you spin--that is, you can ply them in with your handspun single to create a beautiful novelty effect in your yarn. I will try to describe them as well as I can, but feel free to contact me if there is anything else I can tell you about them. Shipping (from 43952) is additional. Let me know which cones you'd like, I'll weigh them all together in a box and calculate the best shipping rate for you. Feel free to make me an offer on all.
#1. Medium gray double-ply fine lace weight yarn cone weighs approx. 2 lbs. 8.1 oz. (tag says 70% acrylic, 30% wool). Made in Spain. A very nice large cone of yarn for plying. or machine work. Priced at $18.

#2. Brown lace weight wool, double ply. No tag, but looks like wool. Weighs 1 lb. 4.9 oz. Priced at $10.00

#3. Barley colored fine lace weight wool(?no tag, but looks like wool?) cone weighing 1 lb. 10.9 oz. Priced at $12.




#4. Cream colored lace weight yarn, approximately 11 oz. Has a "fuzzy" quality, like wool, but a little shiny. Label says "Spectrell" -- maybe a blend? Priced at $6






Sold